Autumn Spice is a unisex slouchy hat, with a vintage inspired chevron panel. Reminiscent of those magical fall trips to Grandma’s house. Apple sauce bubbling on the stove, butter tarts oozing in the oven, and pumpkin pies cooling on the counter. A nearby fire crackles cozily, offering promises of treats, knitting, cuddles and stories.
- 17 1/2’’ (44.5 cm) circumference (very stretchy) x 11’’ (28 cm) depth
- Sweet Paprika Designs Pizzicato (80% blue-faced leicester wool, 20% nylon; 412 yards (376 meters)/ 115 grams)
- Shown in Barn Door (MC); Buckwheat (CC1); Pumpkin Spice (CC2)
- Size US 2 1/2 (3 mm): 24” circular
- 1 stitch marker; tapestry needle
- 24 sts and 34 rows = 4” (10 cm) in St st after wet blocking.
- carrying multiple strands of yarn
- easy lace (yo, k2tog, ssk)
This pattern was published in the online knitting magazine Knotions. You can view the pattern by following this link – Autumn Spice Hat Pattern