“Yet still the morning-glories on the wall
Fling out their purple trumpets to the wind”
~Elizabeth Akers Allen, “October”
This free pattern was created for the subscribers of The Next Beautiful Thing Podcast as part of an interactive DIY series “How to Design Your Own Garter Tab Top Down Triangular One Skein Shawl” (Episodes 3 – 7). Link to the pattern pdf can be found within the episode 7.
Please be kind. If you do download this free pattern, “fave, queue and link it”. I would appreciate that a lot. Thanks, guys!
- Bayview Fibre Arts Little Current Sock, shown in “Majestic Morning Glory”
- US 4 / 3.5mm
- 24 stitches and 40 rows to 4” / 10cm
- Approximately 36” / 91.4cm wingspan, and 17” / 43.18cm deep, before blocking.
- Approximately 52” / 132.08cm wingspan, and 23” / 58.42cm deep, after blocking.
- easy lace (yo, k2tog, ssk, sssk)
As stated above, this pattern was created for viewers of The Next Beautiful Thing’s video podcast. The link for the pattern was within the video (Video #7). You can get the pattern for free from the video, which you can view at the following link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshqAYKsnOY